Our activities: Patient taxi
Telephone: +36 (1) 224-00-44
Fax : +36 (1) 213-77-48
Our patient transportation team offers the following services:
Patient transportation for the institutions contracted to our company in the financing scheme of the National Health Insurance Fund (For Budapest and Pest County and countrywide from Budapest health institutions within 24 hours).
Patient taxi services are undertaken following reconciliation of the requirements and the time of delivery (Domestic and international return trips alike).
As our company is in possession of the necessary certifications by the authorities, we are able to undertake:
ˇ transportation of bed-ridden and seated patient not requiring constant assistance,
ˇ patient transportations requiring Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) assistance. Patient transportations requiring physician's assistance
(The vehicles used for patient transportation conform to all professional requirements and are equipped with the instruments and apparatuses needed for patient transportation. Transport services requiring special instruments are also available.)
To place an order, please provide the following:
Name of patient:
Transportation rates: :
1. Transportation of seated patients not requiring constant assistance within Budapest's city boundaries: 3500 HUF within the first 10 kilometres, 250 HUF for every subsequent kilometre.
2. Transportation of seated patients not requiring constant assistance outside Budapest's city boundaries: 200 HUF/Km, including the return trip of the vehicle.
4. Transportation of bed-ridden patients not requiring constant assistance outside Budapest's city boundaries: 300 HUF/Km, including the return trip of the vehicle.
5. Patients requiring Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) assistance: 550 HUF/Km
(Minimum distance charged: 10 Km)
6. Guarded patient transportation requiring standby ambulance services: as per the requirements, with individually reconciled charges.
The kilometre charges applicable outside Budapest's city boundaries include the return trips.
7. For international transports:
- Kilometre charges are established based on the above
- Road tolls: Motorway usage, ferry charges, etc.
- Accommodation expenses: Depending on the length of the return trip
- Other expenses incurred